Menu
somkapoor81
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Acesss to ntlworld email account

Please help. I can't access my email account through Virgin Media login with ntlworld. I am not a Virgin Media customer but the account has been held for over 20 years and has important emails I need to access.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Acesss to ntlworld email account

Unfortunately there is nothing that VM will do other than ensure the account is fully deleted.

You need a current VM broadband account to ensure continued access to their email accounts.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073/jump-to/first-unread-m...

You may still be able to access your email using an email client such as Thunderbird, unless your account has been locked.

If it has been locked you could try a password reset.

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Acesss to ntlworld email account

Hi somkapoor81, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about this situation, as much as we'd like to help - as Graham_A mentioned above if you don't have an active broadband account all we can do is raise a ticket with IT who will ensure the mailbox is deleted.

If that' something you want us to do from here please send me a PM confirming the email address in question and I'll get back to you asap.

Tom

0 Kudos