cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing my virgin email on my Amazon Fire tablet.

GullibleVictim
On our wavelength

Can anyone help me to access my Virgin email on my Amazon Fire tablet please?

When I enter my email address and password on the device, it gives me three options: POP3,IMAP or Exchange. According to the VirginMedia help page, it recommends that I choose IMAP, but when I choose that option it then asks me to enter the IMAP server but I don't know where to find this information.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@GullibleVictim 

You can find all the settings that you need here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-settings-change/td-p/3369438/jump-to/first-unread-m...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@GullibleVictim 

You can find all the settings that you need here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-settings-change/td-p/3369438/jump-to/first-unread-m...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks Graham. I couldn't find this information anywhere on the VirginMedia website.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Though the Help option can be found at the top of Virgin Media's website, as highlighted below:
2022-05-11-a.jpeg
it is unlikely to have been of use because:

1. it cannot be searched
  2. the information sought is located under Help > Broadband > Apps and extras > Virgin Media Mail with the misleading heading of What is an email client? that leads to device specific help Virgin Mobile - Help and Support | Choose your manufacturer
    2022-05-11.jpeg

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks