Menu
sarahbatten
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Accessing my old virgin email

I need an access to my old virgin.net email address. I lost access to this years ago, but need an email that has been sent to it which I cannot get resent to my current email account. I have been told by the company who sent the email, that the only way to retrieve this is to contact yourselves. 

Please help!

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing my old virgin email

@sarahbatten wrote:

I need an access to my old virgin.net email address. I lost access to this years ago, but need an email that has been sent to it which I cannot get resent to my current email account. I have been told by the company who sent the email, that the only way to retrieve this is to contact yourselves. 

Please help!

If the virgin.net email address concerned isn't connected to your current VM broadband account then the chances of regaining access are virtually zero.

If you enter the email address in Mailtester.com does it show the mailbox as being valid, highlighted in green or not existing, shown in red?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos