Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Accessing an old ntlworld email

Hi. I have an old ntlworld email that I've not used for many years. Emails from that address are automatically forwarded to my new email address but have been few and far between over the years. I'm now getting loads of spam / marketing emails via that old ntlword email address so want to access the old email account to turn off forwarding.

I have the email address and password but when I try to log on Virgin tells me that it does not recognise the email address or password. If I choose "forgot my password" it tells me that it doesn't recognise the email address.

Can anyone help me? I really need to turn off the forwarding on this old address!!

Thank you

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing an old ntlworld email

Hi RuthW1, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your email looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

We can either change your password on your old email which will allow you to access it, or if you don't use it at all anymore we can delete it so that its no longer active. Please be aware that if we delete your old email it will be a permanent action, it can't be reactivated!

Now you know these two options, what would you like to do? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos