Menu
Groatallar
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Accessing E-mails via Virgin Media Website

I prefer to download my e-mails via the virgin media website as it's easier to delete all the spam.

Unfortunately this has not worked for over a month and I get a connection error on a blue screen whenever I try to do this.

You were showing there was a fault with this service and the date for resolution kept getting changed until yesterday when you stopped showing there was a fault. I still can't access e-mail and would therefore like someone at Virgin Media to investigate and advise when it will be fixed.

My location is Edinburgh.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing E-mails via Virgin Media Website

The blue screen problem is usually caused by a corrupt cookie or browser cache entry.

Try using a different browser or opening an in private/incognito window in your usual browser.

If that gets you into the VM Mail webpage then the blue screen issue can be cured by clearing the browser cache and deleting cookies relating to VM Mail.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing E-mails via Virgin Media Website

Hello Groatallar

Thanks for your message. Sorry though to read about the blue screen when you try to access webmail. 

Have you followed the advice given by @Graham_A

If so did this resolve the issue?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos