Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Access to old ntlworld account in my maiden name

Hello

I had an email with ntlworld. I am a virgin customer but it seems our virgin account is still linked to the ntlworld email address although the account holder seems to be my husband even though we originally had both names on it in those days - we pay from a joint account so why is he named as account holder? I cannot recall what my password was and I don't think I have accessed it in about 10+ years. It is in my maiden name. Both my husband and I have tried ringing virgin to sort it out but they say they have reset it and a new pin sent for webmail but they don't seem to understand we cannot access it to get the pin! We just want to be able to see the bills and adjust things occasionally. I have no idea what to do now as we are going around in circles.  Who can help? 

If you need what my old account was, where shall I send that?

Thank you

Hazera

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to old ntlworld account in my maiden name

@hazeraforth Hi Hazera, thanks for your post - apologies for the delay getting back to you.

If you have an active broadband account at the moment then we may be able to help further with this. We'll need to complete security checks on both accounts though - I'll get in touch via PM so we can confirm the details & take it from there. 

Tom 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to old ntlworld account in my maiden name

Thanks so much - I have replied to the private message.

0 Kudos