Menu
Steved362
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Access to old NTLworld email account

2 issues - connected -Moved house and left VM 6 months ago. My wife set up a new VM contract  with new username / email / password. All ok so far. Added premium channel today but new contract was sent to old NTL world email account (luckily forwarded to new email account.) Cannot find any reference to NTL world email address anywhere in contract details. How do I find it?

Tried to access NTL email account - told password is incorrect / tried to reset password but told username does not exist - pl help

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to old NTLworld email account

if your old ntl account is attached to your current account it should have been closed 90 days after you left.
your wife will need to change the contact email on the account for one you have access to.

If you can't do this online you might need to call CS to update it
0 Kudos
Steved362
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying

I had been an NTL / Virgin customer for over 20 years. The old NTL email account was linked to my old VM contract/account. I thought it would be disabled sometime (90 days/6 months) after I closed my VM contract so was surprised to receive 2 emails this week ,forwarded from my NTL email address, to a new email address which is linked to my wife’s new VM account contract. The latest email, received today, relates to the addition of a premium sports channel. This was forwarded from my old NTL email acc.

When I view my wife’s contract , the NTL email address shows on the screen “View Contract” under the area headed “Contract sent to”   However when I view the “My Details” screen the NEW email address is shown as the contact email address. 

How can I alter things so that any future changes to the account are advised to the email account identified as the “contact email address”

My concern is that changes will be sent to a deactivated NTL email account.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Steved362

Sorry to hear of the recent correspondence received from your old email address, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

I'm eager to get this looked into further for you but required some more information, I will send you a Private Message and look forward to your reply.

Rob

0 Kudos
Steved362
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks  Rob -  all sorted now

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Excellent Steved362, happy to help get this looked into and resolved for you.

If you need us again in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch here.

Rob

0 Kudos