Menu
megan_h
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Access to my old virgin.net account

Hi,

I need to regain access to an old @virgin.net account which I have not had access to for a number of years. The email still appears to be valid. Please could you help resolve the issue?

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to my old virgin.net account

1. Are you a virgin media broadband customer?  Email addresses require an active broadband service. 
  2. Is the virgin.net address linked to your billing account?  When you sign in, it would show on the my profile page, or manage accounts tab.  If not showing, it is probably an orphan address.

When the Forum Team reach this thread, they will be able to double check your account by private message, and possibly request a Move & Transfer if you meet the necessary conditions and the IT department can do the action.  If you are not a customer, they can arrange for complete deletion of the mailbox from the VM servers so that you are not inconvenienced in the future with spam or hacking.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos