Menu
cacher
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Access to multi email addresses

Having lost the IncrediMail email Client, am I now faced with "sign in", "sign out", "sign in" "sign out" to each and every one of my 5 email addresses on the Virginmedia webpage?

Is there no way of accessing multi addresses as we could using a Client?

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to multi email addresses

What makes you think there isn't? All web mail systems, including VM's, allow checking of several e-mail addresses at once and some offer combined in-boxes (VM's certainly does) so you can see all your mail in one place. The VM help files on this are simple to follow. Add each VM address, one at a time, and when you log in you'll collect all the mail for each address instantly (well as near instantly as VM can manage).  The system works as web mail for the main address and like an IMAP client for the additional addresses you add. 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-how-to-check-emails-from-another-account

You can also do this in all e-mail client programs. So if you no longer use Incredimail switch to something like Thunderbird and you'll be able to access each address by only logging in once.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

cacher
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to multi email addresses

Many thanks HowardML...you learn something everyday, even at my age. I'll follow up on your information, so thanks again.