Menu
AM58
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Access to blueyonder emails

I have been unable to access my blueyonder emails for a week now, tried a webchat and a phone call. Still no access, can anyone help.   Tried a change of password, using firefox as a browser, email not available

0 Kudos
ElenaT
Joining in
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to blueyonder emails

Same here, there seem to be loads of us not getting answers or service. As soon as I get in I'll be redirecting all my clients to a new address and closing this one.

0 Kudos
mikeoc1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Same here as well

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi thereb @AM58

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I am sorry that you have been having issues with your emails recently. We are aware that some customers have been having issues and we posted a thread on our Community wall advising what to do next - you can read that here

Now you are here and have created your own thread, we'll be more than happy to help you out if you are getting the Mailbox Unavailable error. If it's the 403 error - please refer to the thread I posted for more information. 

If you could pop back and let us know what issue you are having, we can go from there 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ElenaT
Joining in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie

The link doesn't work!

Elena

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Afternoon @ElenaT

Welcome to our Community also, I was sorry that you're having some issues with your email also. As advised in my earlier reply, we are aware of 2 email issues currently. 

If you are having the issue with Mailbox Unavailable, we can help you out here as all we need to do is pass security with you and enable your inbox - if you could pop back with what issue you are having exactly, we can go from there. 

Remember, the email service we provide is for general residential use only. You only have access or use of the email as long as you are a customer with us - if you choose to leave for whatever reason, your email will be deleted. We would not recommend anyone to use the email service for any business needs. You can read more about that here

Pop back if you still need our assistance - Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hmm - loading ok when I test; I am sorry about that. 

Please try this direct link instead: 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Webmail-403-Mailbox-Unavailable-errors/td-p/4294661

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
ElenaT
Joining in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I was getting the mailbox unavailable thing, but now, after several phone calls, password resetting and so on I'm now getting the forbidden message and have been told someone will call me back in 5 days! Is this likely to actually happen or is it just another way to fob me off for a while?

ElenaT

0 Kudos
ElenaT
Joining in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

apologies for cross posting... but this is a very confusing platform!

I will give it another day before calling agin. It's exhausting, frustrating and confusing.

Now, I just want to get in, so I can check messages, inform everyone, and delete the mailbox.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Is it the same message that is listed on our Community Post I advised you about @ElenaT

If so, then this is a known issue under the reference number supplied (F008135072) I cannot advise if you will get a call back or not Elena, that would depend on your account. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos