cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to blueyonder account

graham26
Joining in

I'm trying to set up my blueyonder.co.uk email account on my new phone. However it just sends me around in circles. I try to log in but I've forgotten the password,  I select forgotten password and it asks for the email address, but then says its not a valid email address. I've tried to access it through my virgin media account and it says I can't, I need to change my account password but that doesn't make a difference. I know the account still exists because I get the emails on my old phone. I'm still a vigin media customer, but there doesn't seem to be any help available 

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@graham26 The error messages that you are getting suggest that the email address concerned isn't connected to your current VM broadband account.  Have you had a break in service or perhaps moved house since creating the blueyonder email address?

I think that the VM Forum Team will need to pick this up and check out the details with you. Look out for their response tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @graham26 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're unable to access your email service. And for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Bingerzzzz
Joining in

I have the same, except I now can’t get my emails on any devices. They changed my password on my behalf and I still can’t get in. Virgin media are there any resolutions yet for these blueyonder accounts that are being lost?

Hey Bingerzzzz,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account, what error message are you getting, when you try to login?

Are you trying to access your accounts via Virgin Media web mail or an email client such as Outlook?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L