cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

421.4.1.0 SMTP417 sending emails blocked.

Maria1234Wen
Joining in

I have not been able to send emails for 4 weeks. I keep ringing VM who try changing password and tell me its with the technical team but still not resolved.  I have 10 years of sent emails which have disappeared, I am not able to send emails and the message comes up to tell me my sending email account is locked followed by ID = sid = with various coding.

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Maria1234Wen,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We sorry to her that you've been unable to send emails for the last 4 weeks and our technical team are still investigating this issue.

Upon checking the systems from our end this morning, we can see that this ticket is open currently being investigated by our 2nd line faults team.

Our team will be working on a fix for this, and will come back to you as quickly as possible once we have resolution to the issue.

Kind regards Jodi. 

issue now fixed regarding being able to send items but I have lost 10 years of sent emails which can not be retrieved 😞

Hi Maria,

We are sorry to hear you cannot see your sent emails, have you checked all folders including the Junk?

Regard

Paul.