Menu
Garelm
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

403 forbidden

Around 10 days ago I stopped receiving any emails so I contacted VM. The agent managed to get my email account working so that I could download via Thunderbird on my laptop but I was unable to access via web mail. Agent said he would escalate to second level. When I looked at the emails that I downloaded it seems that Virgin had blocked my account as I was forwarding mails to my gmail account which was something I had done for 10 years or more. They had notified me that they had done this by email. ( Genius, as I obviously couldn't get access to them.) The next day the second tier phoned me and basically went through the same steps that the first agent had tried and said she would escalate to the I.T team who would contact me within 48 hours. In the mean time I set my email account back on to my android phone via the gmail app. All seemed well but then I started to have thousands of email downloaded from months and even years ago. Some are from 2017. It's driving me insane as my phone is linked to my smartwatch and my wrist is vibrating more than an automatic washing machine. If I disconnect the account I can't get the emails on to my phone. I just want to get back to my web mail so I can go back to how things were. Despite me calling back I still haven't had any contact from the I.T  team. Can anyone help before my wrist sustains a permanent injury?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 403 forbidden

Hi and welcome to the community Garelm,

Sorry to hear that you're having email issues, I will need to take your account details, so that I can get this looked into further. I will send over a private message, so that we can get this sorted for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos