cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

403 Forbidden - webmail access issue

MichaelEdis
Joining in

From some time yesterday evening I've been unable to access my ntlworld.com email account through webmail. I get a "403 Forbidden" page when I try to reach the login page from My Virgin Media Account. The email account is still active as I have them all forwarding to my googlemail account as a back up and they are coming through fine. 

Anyone suggest a solution?

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the issue persist when using your browser's Incognito / Private window?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

MichaelEdis
Joining in

Yes - using Incognito mode in Microsoft Edge

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Consider trying an alternative browser and should that also fail to resolve the issue try changing the account's password.

MichaelEdis
Joining in

I get the same error using my laptop (Edge), desktop (Chrome) and my mobilephone (also Chrome). I can only change my VirginMedia login password which I've done. This is clearly a problem at VM's end as so many other customers have experienced if this forum is anything to go by.

Hi MichaelEdis,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have been unable to log into your Emails, are you logging into the Email Via a mail client?

Regards

Paul.

MichaelEdis
Joining in

Through Webmail but is now been fixed by a member of the Forum team.