Menu
ERICP10
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

12 Months

Hi All

I have been trying for 12 months to get VM to get me into my emails the last I heard from them was some other dept will be able to open a new account and move over my addresses every time they will pass me to new manager but still no account getting to the point  I will leave VM and never use them again. Does anyone have a direct dial phone number for this department

Thanks

Eric

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 12 Months

VM will need to open a ticket with OT to move the acocuts.

If the account is still active they can move all emails from the old account to the new one. This will wipe the new account and replace anything you have with the old ones.

Also both accounts must be in the same name and you must be able to pass security on both the new and cold account.

Staff here can arrange this but it can take a week to get a reply

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, ERICP10,

Apologies for the delayed response. Have you been able to get your accounts transferred since your post? @apcyberax is correct that we can help however the criteria outlined in his post must be met for us to be able to transfer email accounts.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
ERICP10
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey

Thanks for contacting me

I have been on the phone for about an hour today but they could not help just sent me email with the normal stuff no use at all  my problem is my address book is what I need most of all I can access my mail through outlook but not get into my address book.

Thanks for looking    do you have any help you can give me

Regards

Ericp

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ERICP10,

I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos