Menu
traceyw77
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

wifi boosters

i have been a loyal customer for years now never missed a payment for services broadband phone tv and virgin mobile i contacted them regarding wifi issues and they told me as i have been a loyal customer they would send me out the wifi boosters free of charge and to contact them again in a month so i did and now they want to charge me extra each month i think this is wrong and am now thinking of leaving virgin as they dont seem to value there existing customers that dont even miss 1 payment

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: wifi boosters

Boosters are chargeable unless you’re on a package that warrants them being offered free (although the cost is already integrated in the higher package cost even if you don’t take the boosters). 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
traceyw77
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i understand they are chargeable but tell me im going to get them for free due there hub being poor at wifi and then say there going to charge me dont like being mugged off

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@traceyw77 wrote:

i understand they are chargeable but tell me im going to get them for free due there hub being poor at wifi and then say there going to charge me dont like being mugged off

Not really. Wifi speed and connectivity isn’t guaranteed per your contract…

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Boosters are not good solutions and the new Pods have limitations too. Have you considered sourcing your own wireless equipment to cure it once and for all time?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos