Menu
notarobot
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

why was my question removed from this forum ?

Hi ,  I raised a question earlier today asking for help understanding how my Wife's email account could have been hacked ....something that lead to £2k being taken from her bank account.

It was not an offensive question in anyway and I noticed it was viewed at least once after I posted it.  I just came back to see if there were any responses to it and it has disappeared.

The only trace is that my profile clearly showed that I had started 1 board topic which can now not be found.

Any ideas  please ?

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: why was my question removed from this forum ?

it may of been caught in the spam filter and may come back once a mod review it
0 Kudos
notarobot
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that,  looks like that may have been the case as my question is back as of just now.

for those interested ...see  my question "Sorry, - Your mailbox in not available at the moment..."     looks like the email account was hacked some time since April and a redirect set up for all Amazon related emails.  Result was over £2000 stolen from our bank account.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi notarobot, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. I can see you've now sent me a PM as requested on another thread. I'll get back to you shortly to complete a security check and discuss what we can do to help.

Tom

0 Kudos