Menu
jj48
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

time for a change i think

time to switch I think after being with virgin for over 25 years,i am not happy anymore,1st I downgraded my package last year  (couldn't afford it)or year before,i cant tell because I can only see previous years payment history but slowly they have put the charges up thinking I wouldn't notice,in a year my package has gone up £3.49 and recently my TiVo box broke and they sent a new box out and expect me to sign a new contract,well im not signing it,why should  a new contract have to start because my equipment wasn't working?

so im paying £51.49 for tv player,vivid 100 broadband and talk weekends(don't even use house phone)!!!

0 Kudos
chenks
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: time for a change i think

you should definitely switch provider then if you're not happy with what you're paying.
jj48
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: time for a change i think

Well just in case this benefits someone else I found out my bill had gone up by £6.49 in 6 months since I changed my package so I rang to cancel and was offered a reduced bill by £10 a month fixed for a year and £20 credit to my account which I thought was pretty ok so I was persuaded to stay.

0 Kudos