Menu
akhtarsamina65
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thinking of living VM for good/shock aweful the customer services is

Hi there everyone hope all good need some help from VM community /VM staff / senior members who ever can help me make a decision i have been with virgin media form when  in  they days when they where cable and wireless and then to change NTL and now to VM on 20th of July my contract is running out at the moment I am on M100 with weekend calls.phone calls which we never use I'm trying to get M100 broadband and TV package with Bollywood channels .i due understands due to covid-19 time are hard for everyone specially for people like me who are of work because of covid-19. every time i phone VM or do webchat i get put on hold one person to another person same tell me we cant help you because there is restrictions on your account .and when I ask  why is there any restrictions  my account  when i have been paying all of my bills on time never been a pain in the neck .the answer i get most of times sorry I don't know I'm transferring you to seniors staff and after good 20/30 minutes call gets dropped or live chart stopped .same for lest few when i sign ti VM and to my offers for upgrades and offers .

Oops! Something went wrong.

Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online. could please someone put me in Wright direction what to do or what I'm i doing wrong . thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: thinking of living VM for good/shock aweful the customer services is

Call it in they are still picking up and changing packages -- 08.00 midweek, is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits.

Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" when you should get through to the people who can help you sort it. Tell them you are thinking of leaving if you cant get the package that is right for you. They should offer you a new package that suits - it's often cheaper too - or has more channels, BB speed etc., all in lieu of you agreeing a new 12mo contract.

If you dont like what is being offered try again on a different day/time as different agents often make different offers. Ultimately you can always leave with 30 days notice and have no exit fees and get a better deal elsewhere - then return in a year or so to get a "new customer deal" 🙂

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
akhtarsamina65
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thankyou very much for the reply  we'll try to gave VM a call first thing on Monday morning thanks.

0 Kudos
akhtarsamina65
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

could some help me out here been over a week now when i sign in to VM and the options My coffers and upgrade not working. is it me or it's with everyone at the moment  thanks'

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You cannot change your package online if your current deal is a non standard one or includes discounts that haven't yet expired.  Such circumstances always throw up the oops page.

You will need to stick to the phone route or use the messaging service, provided you have an internet enabled mobile device.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

akhtarsamina65
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access email

Could someone please help me what exactly I'm doing wrong for the last few weeks now i cannot access emails and i have nat changed of my information on my account or email . and can't access emails can't access my upgrades and offers options ???

0 Kudos