Menu
joeboy45
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

router

this is my first use of this site so bear with me , We had a lightning storm on thursday morning at 3am here in Swansea which resulted in the house opposite being struck which caused a power cut for 6 hours in the area , on a return to power i noticed no power to the router after checking the fuse & resetting still all dead so i suspected it was the Switching adaptor so i called VM but all i got was an automated reply saying there is a fault in your area , in the afternoon i called again but i did get to talk to some one this time and she said they will send a new switching adaptor out which didn't arrive on Friday in the meantime i found my old router and i tried the working switching adaptor on the latest router and it was still dead so the fault is in the router , so i called VM and got the same crap as before , so my last resort is to write to VM , you would think a company that deals in Tech stuff would have a better service , 

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: router

Morning joeboy45,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear your hub isn't currently working.

I'm not able to locate any details for you, so I've popped you over a private message to get this. (purple envelope in the top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
joeboy45
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

problem now resolved ,
0 Kudos
Coon21
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes, my problem also got resolved by trying the solution given above. Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Coon21,

Thanks for posting, 

Can you please explain what problems you're having please?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos