Menu
mattk40
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new contract

Hi All

I am new here but have been with virgin media for around 15 years or more now.

I just wanted to know if anyone else is having trouble renewing there contract to a better or fair deal.

I have tried to get the same deal that anybody else would be entitled to get signing up to virgin media  but it seems they want to charge me a lot more money and for less services that a new customer can get.

I am not interested in the 200 pound discounts added to accounts for new customers or the new TV etc. just the same services for the same price.

I have found online the big oomph bundle which I have added to with  :

: mixt t v  m500 bb talk weekend phone and 15gb sim card for £47.99 18 mth contract

when I tried to get the same deal I was told the closes they could get was £67.00 but excluding the sim card.

I have called and waited a long time for a reply which under the circumstances I fully understand but I feel I am being exploited for being a long standing customer.

Any help or ideas of who or what I can do to get the same deal for the same services would be greatly appreciated 🙂

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: new contract

To be honest the only way you can get a new customer price is to leave and come back as a new customer.

Play the game like a lot of others do, switch between sky/bt for a year/18 months and come back as a new customer.

Or speak to retentions and see what they can offer, just don't expect new customer prices. The offers can change on a daily basis, and you may get a better offer by redialling, there again the newer offers may have even less discounts

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post