Menu
danielhopper
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

full street lost servies

been of since boxing day they say it should be on 5 Jan at 1800 o'clock .they have cancelled appointment after appointment .how long before they are in breach of contract .they haven't even tried to contact anyone when the cancelled appointment. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: full street lost servies

What services are off?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If there is an area fault VM cancel all appointments until it is rectified. You need to refer to the local service outage details.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
danielhopper
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

tv / internet and phone since 26 dec all i have is green wireless light and green flashing light at bottom of modem. 

m187by area 

found engineer on the estate yesterday he phoned someone from the network they told him a car has hit a main box but because their is only one street down the person that says repair it is uming and aring because of the other people losing their serves for 1 hour even though it can be done at night.

0 Kudos