Menu
excelotus
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

customer services

Please can anyone tell me what the contact email address and phone number is for Customer Services?

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: customer services

there is no email contact for virgin.
the phone number is listed all over the virgin website - https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi excelotus,

There isn't a customer facing email address for VM.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a short description of your problem  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could also post your problem on the forum to see if we can help.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
excelotus
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks Dave.

I'm not happy that there is no direct access to email the Virgin Media so called "Customer Services"

The drop down menu options just send me round in circles because there is no way for me to ask a simple question because none of the drop downs highlight the area I wish to enquire..! sounds familliar?

My problem is this.

I have a combined Fibre Broadband to enable the Internet and for TV Channels. However, from what I can see I do not get as many of the free to air available channels that I would get if using a terrestrial aerial. Why is that? Also a while ago some additional channels were available and then dissappeared. This seemed to be an obvious carrot that was dangled to get me to do an additional subscription....but it did not say that if any timer recordings were set during the "taster" period those recordings would not be available after the period had ended..! Clever ploy.

What is also infuriating is the automated programme recordings that I have not requested. These are filling up my box and take up my time to remove!

I specifically wanted to ask "Customer Services" what the cost savings would be if I only used the Broadband service for Internet and cancelled all the TV stuff. I do not use any landline phone.

The other thing is that through my work I could get a discount on Virgin Media which would halve my subscription from about £54 to £25.....but that this is only available to new customers! So much for loyalty eh?

If you can help with passing this on or advising as to how to get this info to the "Customer Services" I will be most grateful.

Cheers. Bob.

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

call them and ask the question, using the number you have been given.

0 Kudos
Sambathedog2020
Dialled in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi

Try rescuing the box on the network and this might help with the free channels and as for the free channels they did this for a few months whilst we where all in lockdown and stopped as we came out of lock downed if you want to ask them anything you could try going though the chat option and see if they get you any where.

Hope this helps.
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

"rescuing the box on the network"?
and why have you bumped a month old thread

0 Kudos
GMacca1
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am disgusted by the quality of customer service from Virginmedia. The entire infrastructure is designed to avoid customer contact and the use of robots is frustrating and unhelpful. This evening I was half way through a chat and the agent just cut me off and send contact again tomorrow !

this is a hugely profitable business that is only interested in sales and I feel that the Ombudsman or similar should look into this. Would you believe I was actually trying to pay a bill !

0 Kudos