Menu
jen88
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

complaining & dealing with extra fees after giving them notice and being cut off for 10 days despite new

Virgin media took monthly fee of £42.99 on 29/10/19. Another contract was agreed by a different family member. I told vm to cancel old contract and gave 30 days notice. I spoke to a man named Chris at 18.36 on 04/11/19. I told him there was another contract ordered. I told him I was going to cancel the direct debit as other person was paying in future. I told him vm were making it very difficult for me to cancel.  There was a problem with part of the security and Chris said he would send me a new password. When the letter arrived the section which should have had the security was blank. A few days later the internet stopped totally and we had to wait for 21/11/19 for the new one to start so about 10 days without!

Then bill arrives - I owe vm £37.24!!  

I want to complain in writing but apparently vm won’t allow that. How do I resolve this?  £37.24 is too much given above details.

I have to pay by 02/12/19. What happens after that?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaining & dealing with extra fees after giving them notice and being cut off for 10 days desp

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/make-a-complaint

There you go, 4 ways to complain, 3 of which are written.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos