Menu
Darlex
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

can return router after six months

Good afternoon

Since September 2020, I changed my internet company. a few days after unsubscribing with virgin, I received an email confirming the collection of the router hub 3.0 in the coming weeks, this in September. After six months, I receive an email from Virgin telling me that a technician will come home to pick up the router. The problem is that I no longer have it, and I recycled it because I had already waited a long time and there never arrived (after the first virgin statement) news of how to return it or if someone collected it, so I decided to recycle it. now I don't know if they were thinking of charging for the device, but I couldn't stay that long with something that I don't use and that is in the way of my room. What is the method to follow?

I hope somebody can help me

Many thanks 

Fernando

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: can return router after six months

You'll be charged. The Hub wasn't your property to dispose off unless you had been told to do by VM. The Hub remained the property of the company. You only ever "rented" it. You should have been somewhat more proactive in getting it returned.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos