Menu
richardnugent08
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You cannot cancel virgin media

Made 22 phone calls in 4 days each time these calls are lasting over an hour, to cancel the account you get through to a retention team who say they have to transfer you to another team to cancel this process of just getting through to the retention team takes over an hour. I have begged and pleaded with the retention team to help me as the calls goes nowhere they say they cannot in a robotic voice and pass uou through to hold musdic for at least 20 mins before there is a dialling tone and a dead line. I have tried different times of the day there is tgd same process with sand outcome. You are providing a illegal service and if us not just me experiencing the exact same problem. This is simply illegal. You can not tell people to call a number of a team that does not exist. Can you please explain why there is no cancellation team? And why you simply cannot cancel your account? This is persecution! Just unbelievable. I wasn't going to add this but i suffer with extreme bipolar and dud to your service I have entered into an. Episode and am going to be hospitalised just because I wanted to cancel my virgin service. I will probably lose my job and simply because of your inhumane service. It is completly unbelievable so please explain? 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: You cannot cancel virgin media

cancel by post

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
richardnugent08
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do you cancel by post? 

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Hero
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Explained here

N. Other ways to end this agreement

1. In addition to your rights to cancel during the cooling off period, either you or we may end this agreement at any time (including during or at the end of any minimum period) by giving the other 30 days’ notice.  You can provide notice and end this agreement under this provision by:

1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visit virginmedia.com/callcosts.  Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary); or

2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;