Menu
Ianmadams2606
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wrong installation

How many more mistakes can one company make, my father in law has just joined virgin media through the referral scheme by me he wanted the exact same package I have m100 fibre and mix it TV obviously you get talk weekend but considering he hasn't a phone connected that's neither here nor there. The engineer called today installed the router and that's it no V6 box so after going round there and spending over an hour being transferred from one department to another found out they didn't know he was having a TV package and the package he wanted isn't available anymore the mix it package is available but he can have the next package up. So now a pensioner and also an ex nurse has no TV lives in a bungalow with a communal ariel which is blocky to say the least has to rearrange to get a TV box installed should of stayed with Plusnet.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong installation

Hi Ianmadams2606,

Thanks for posting, I'm very sorry to hear of the confusion around your dad's package. 

We would have send out a contract prior to installation, in which time anything that wasn't correct could have been questioned. 

Really sorry if the original package wanted isn't available anymore, we'd do our best to find an alternative and have it installed as soon as possible.

You would be able to speak with us on 150/ 0345 454 1111 or we can be contacted via text on +44753 305 1809.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos