Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why is virgin so incompetent?

incapable of providing a half way decent service. Overpriced. No original content. Slow and interrupted services. I’m already looking forward to my new SKY box and to not having to deal with  this absolute shambles of a company ever again. It really has gone to hell particularly in the last 3 years. Clearly a combination of poor management and underinvestment that services have got worse every year. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is virgin so incompetent?

Hi mrHenders00n,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am really sorry to hear about your experience and that you feel our service was no longer what you expected,

We are sorry to see you are leaving due to this, I wish you good luck with Sky, if you do ever wish to come back or need any further help or support, please co not hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is virgin so incompetent?

Enjoy your Sky box and good luck with getting rid of Virgin. They are still sending me bills 2 months after I've left them, actually billing me for December so it is not as if I was in arrears. Perhaps cancelling any direct debits is an idea. Merry Christmas.

0 Kudos