Menu
Stu40
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Why do i have to Cancel VM contract because no Deals

Why does Virgin not want to keep customers who have been with them for 15 years on top package all for the sake of £10

I phoned today to renew contract and virgin where not interested , even when i said i would cancel still not interested, must have too much money , we are older people and would just like slightly better deal to stay , quite happy taking 2 year deal , but not interested , so as well as losing broadband , phone and tv customer are now losing 2 virgin mobile customers as well.

Bad show Virginmedia

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do i have to Cancel VM contract because no Deals

most people that threaten to cancel never do. So its become an empty threat. Even if you leave someone else will join and like you stay for 10 years.

Often the deals people want/expect make the company no money so often its better to let them go and use the capacity for someone else.

Remember very little of your money goes to VM.
If you have TV most of that is to channels and license holders.
If you have mobile a massive part of what you pay is paid to EE touse the work.
And internet costs a lot of that does to peering costs and upgrades/hardware.

VM are a business if it makes more financial sense to lose a customer that what they ill do
0 Kudos
Stu40
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

My business contract is due for renewal next month guess what's also getting cancelled , i have stayed with them so long without asking for discount and paying over odds compered to others , not anymore

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

as you should. Change ISP at the end of each contract.
Same with mobile phone, Insurance, Power, gas etc
0 Kudos
Stu40
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Bad customer care

Why does Virgin not want to keep customers who have been with them for 15 years on top package all for the sake of £10

I phoned today to renew contract and virgin where not interested , even when i said i would cancel still not interested, must have too much money , we are older people and would just like slightly better deal to stay , quite happy taking 2 year deal , but not interested , so as well as losing broadband , phone and tv customer are now losing 2 virgin mobile customers as well.

Bad show Virginmedia

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad customer care

Don't host the same message more than once as that is against forum rules
0 Kudos
Stu40
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Bad customer service

Bad show Virginmedia

0 Kudos
mala8252
Up to speed
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

call and ask for retentions.tell them you want a better deal.i do this every year and get a decent deal I'm happy with

0 Kudos