cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can’t I get virgin media

Hamraze
Joining in

hi, 

I am really struggling to understand why all my neighbours have virgin media and fibre internet and I can’t. It is really frustrating to constantly try and explain this to someone. Literally everyone around me has it. Why is it so difficult to extend this to my property. I live in a detached property and both houses either side of my less then 10 meters away have fibre. I can’t even get a spotter out to see what my options are. I can get agreement from my neighbours if that is needed. I have complained and I am still waiting to hear back from someone. This is such an easy fix yet the customer services advisors are so difficult and not willing to help at all. I am working from home as everyone else is and internet bandwidth is really important to me. I can provide you with my complaint reference number to help speed things up if that is needed. I would like to talk to someone and look at the map and I need a good reason why I can’t have it when the rest of the houses have it. 

1 REPLY 1

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi,

Thanks for your post

I'll pop you a private message and we'll take it from there. I'll see what we can do for you.

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more