Menu
Sread
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Virgin van - dangerous driving

I want to report dangerous driving by a virgin media van. Occurred 9/11/2018 at 4pm on M5 South. Van drove behind us with only 2 metres distance, we slowed our speed to encourage him to allow more distance but he got closer and put his full beams on. We were driving through the 'Keep 2 chevrons distance' section and he was less than one chevron away from us. He continued to drive like this for several miles. 

He represents Virgin and this should be escalated to the appropriate team as dangerous driving is unacceptable. 

0 Kudos
Sread
Joining in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin van - dangerous driving

Forgot to give reg number: RE15 YPZ

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

IF you think it was dangerous driving and want to complain then give the REG No: to local police  .. they MAY have a chat with him...Best bet is 'move on and forget it!' … ZvnK ...

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

job for the police. Problem is its very hard to discipline someone in the workplace with no evidence.

What if he said you slammed in your breaks and tried ti make him hit you? it would be the same thing. No one can prove who was right. let the police deal with it if they feel the need to

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sread

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us and my apologies about the experience you have had with one of our van drivers.

I can log your feedback with the area manager for them to review.

For them to do so can you please reply back to my PM?

I have sent a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope if you still need help with this and if you can pop back to me on this that would be great.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Pugmummy1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone help me please I have an awful complaint over a virgin driver he damaged my car and threatened me I have contacted the police but I really need to speak with the company he works for. Who is the best person to contact thankyou

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

leave it to the police

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pugmummy1

Thank you for posting on our community forum pages and for bringing this to our attention.

If it's OK with you we'd like to send you a private message so that you can provide us with some details of the incident?

We'll send the message in a few moments for you to reply to when you can.

Please keep an eye out for the message at the envelope at the top of the screen.

Thank you. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@David_Pn wrote:

Hi Pugmummy1

Thank you for posting on our community forum pages and for bringing this to our attention.

If it's OK with you we'd like to send you a private message so that you can provide us with some details of the incident?

We'll send the message in a few moments for you to reply to when you can.

Please keep an eye out for the message at the envelope at the top of the screen.

Thank you. 

WRONG - If this matter is genuinely under investigation by the police the complainant should not be having any kind of contact/interaction with the suspect person or organization