Menu
Gazzahump1
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin movies " movie's are more than dreams advert" SONG???

Please someone help and identify the song in the movies are more than dreams advert lol it kinda sounded like Adam Lambert but it's not lol any help would be much appreciated lol 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Steve_O1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin movies " movie's are more than dreams advert" SONG???

Hey Gazzahump1,

The song from the most recent Virgin Media Advert is:

Ben Howard - Keep Your Head Up

I hope this helps?

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Gazzahump1
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there , sorry this is not it , the most recent advert that plays in the corner or the virgin movies page , with the tagline "movies are made if dreams" 

Sounds a bit of a rock song??

0 Kudos
Steve_O1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Let me investigate!
Bare with me 🙂

Thanks,
Steve
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
esha123
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello, any luck on this? I think there's a lot of us that would love to know, I've tried looking up the lyrics online (or at least what I think I'm hearing of the lyrics) and haven't found anything that way, either. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Itsjames26
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello there. 

someone linked me to this thread as you was also looking for the song. 
someone found it and sent it to me, here is a link to it. 
https://youtu.be/J-uzgAkS81E

regards

esha123
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much ltsjames26!
0 Kudos