Menu
Safasami
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media overcharging me

I signed up to virgin media in February 2020

after the most frustrating 1.5 months trying to get the internet set up and frequent mistakes on virgin media’s part - I was finally online. 

Since then I have been charged £54 month rather than the £32 a month on my contract that I agreed to.

I have rang virgin media on 4 occasions (each time spending over 30 minutes on the phone and sometimes up to an hour) and each time I have been told that my account has been credited and that my bill will be amended and each time neither of these things have happened. I am now owed £110 and they continue to overcharge me. I am beyond frustrated - I feel like I’m being robbed. I have asked for them to email me confirmation of what we have discussed each time I call so I can have an audit trail and they refuse. Last time I complained on the website and took screen shots of the reply’s so I could have some kind of evidence.

Can anyone help?

333A4DE4-01C0-45EB-A471-350009D99A26.png

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media overcharging me

Hi I'm sure that you aware that this is public forum so the only people that can do anything about this, are virgin people themselves as these can't be discussed on here. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Safasami
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Micky,

This is a public forum - I am looking for advice from other people who may have been in a similar situation and found a solution. Unfortunately I’ve not been able to get the help I need from virgin media.

why can’t this be discussed here?

best wishes

Sami

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

billing issues cannot be dealt with on this forum.
you need to speak to the billing dept via the telephone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos