Menu
Superbry241
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded

I upgraded my package this morning and received a email confirming the new package but that’s it nothing else. How long do it take for the new package to take affect?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded

A lot depends on how you arranged the upgrade as well as what the upgrade requires in terms of new equipment.

If this was done online then the request needs to be picked up by a staff member to action the upgrade request. This can take several days, especially in the current circumstances.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Superbry241
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham,

I upgraded via my virgin media and there’s no more equipment required just a change of internet speed and channels on tv.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Superbry241,

It can take up to 48 hours when regrading via your online account.

Have you tried rebooting your set top box and router?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Superbry241
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

CF837730-3796-4168-9F97-A48ABFEE6519.jpeg

Actually no as I’m still waiting for the renewal contract as stated in the email and it’s been over 3 days now

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Superbry241 wrote:

I upgraded my package this morning and received a email confirming the new package but that’s it nothing else. How long do it take for the new package to take affect?

Your original post from yesterday indicates you only upgraded yesterday morning, not 3 days ago, so the 48 hours hasn't passed yet.

Unfortunately I can't view your pciture as it needs to be reviewed by forum staff before it will appear.

When upgrading online the regrade has to be processed manually, so it's possible it won't be actioned until tomorrow with it being a weekend.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks