Menu
AshrafMasri
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unsubsribe from overseas

Hi virgin media, I have moved abroad and wanted to stop subscribing your service. Is there any other ways besides calling using the number you provided, since its going to cost a lot overseas. Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unsubsribe from overseas

two options

call the number
write to them via the advertised address

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

The address you can write too is Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
AshrafMasri
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is there really no other way besides calling and sending a letter? Like just sending an email to the operator service or online canceling? I mean, I am outside of the UK. It going to cost alot to call a UK numbers, and its gonna take forever if i send a letter from outside the UK, and how do I know my letter safely arrived to the customer service? Its 2020 and still no easy ways like sending an email to cancel a subscription?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I am afraid that those are the two options to cancel, there is no email support and you cannot cancel online.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AshrafMasri,

You can send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

If you are still in contract there may be some early cancellation fees

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

You may also need to return your equipment. Failure to do so may result in being charged for it. Equipment costs at the bottom of this page 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos