Menu
Bill12
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unpaid referal bonus

Hi all,

As a new customer I received a bonus for a referral from my brother which I was told would be seventy five pounds for myself and my brother who referred me x my 75 was deducted from my bill but my brother was told he would not get his as I was referred by a girl in Gillingham x after about 6hrs of calls they said he would get his bonus but only for fifty pounds x I asked for a copy of the initial call to set my service up and was put on hold then diverted back to customer services before being cut off by somebody x does anyone know how I can get a copy of that call as I feel we have been cheated and lied to x only joined virgin from talktalk because of **bleep** service x didnt expect virgin to be even worse x most disappointing x

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unpaid referal bonus

Hi the refer a friend arrangement has always been £50 and has to be done by both parties on line, so a call handler should not be saying this on the phone, unless they are qenuinely uninformed, or just trying to sign people up. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Dhana
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unpaid referal bonus

Hello my name is dhana I joined virgin. Over 30 days ago  I was referred by my grandad yesterday he has received he referral  £50 bonus for referring me I was told I would receive the same aswell but I have not please could someone look into this thankyou 

0 Kudos