Menu
chrysalids
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tivo promotion of Black Lives Matters

Browsing my TIVO service I have seen a promotion for the Black Lives Matters organisation, an organisation  which has clear political objectives such as the dismantling of police forces. I would urge all subscribers to make their opinions known to Virgin that we wish the company not to promote any specific  political cause.

Does anyone have the contact where complaints can be made to the company?

Buffer6
Hero
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo promotion of Black Lives Matters

As long as organizations are lawful, your only redress is to your MP to get the law amended

0 Kudos
chrysalids
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

go to 'Help' then 'contact us' at menu on bottom of page, then to 'make a complaint' in the bottom right hand corner of the options. 

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm quite happy for them to promote black lives matter, you don't speak for everybody 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i don't agree with most sports. Waste of money that could go somewhere more useful and a lot of sports are put people or animals at risk.
So get rid of sports as well
0 Kudos
chrysalids
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Black Lives Matter and Virgin TV

I was truly outraged to see that Virgin TV are displaying the BLM logo on their Tivo cable service. BLM have political objectives and I am appalled that Virgin is promoting a political organisation of any kind. I fully intend to find out if other cable services are doing something similar because I will close my Virgin account as soon as lockdown is over because of  this issue. In the meantime I urge people to complain to Virgin, as  I've already done.  To complain go to 'help' then to 'contact us' and you will find the 'make a complaint' box in the bottom right hand corner. 

Buffer6
Hero
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Black Lives Matter and Virgin TV

You might be likely to receive a warning as only one thread started per subject is permitted in the forum

0 Kudos