cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This board is not allowing negative the truth

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why are we not allowed to criticise VM?

Do you have a full time team to try to hide the truth about your fraudulent muss selling?

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

You can make factual statements about defective equipment, poor customer service, staff rudeness or sales team mis-selling.

What you can not do is vent on the forum in a manner that is rude, offensive or blatant nonsense.

Speak quietly, but carry a large stick !

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

This board is actually one of the few good things about Virginmedia. You can post as much criticism as you like providing it's factual and honest. 

Of course it rarely makes any difference... 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

@jpeg1 wrote:

This board is actually one of the few good things about Virginmedia. You can post as much criticism as you like providing it's factual and honest. 

Of course it rarely makes any difference... 

Yes, the pop-up survey, an item in question, has been complained about for years, yet it's still here annoying everyone.

I fill the pop-up surveys in, me.  A little feedback lets them know how they're getting on.  I don't go into much detail; but that said, they don't pop-up that much any more.

The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
Windows Update isn't rocket science - if it were, it would work.
Unlike Monty Python, spam is never off.
Some video posts may contain swearing/inappropriate content for young children

π

The OP's account no longer exists.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection