Menu
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Repair Shop

I've always had this programme on series link.  IMDB and Wikipedia list 30 episodes for series 5 while the BBC lists only 20.  In 'My Shows', I see that episode 21 has recorded (in the middle of series 6).

Any tips as to how I can ensure I don't miss an episode?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Repair Shop

Hi

I would like to help you find a solution for this

If its ok with you i would like to get in touch with via a private message for further details

Thanks

Craig

Why not try our Text Messaging Service?

It’s a great way to get help with your Virgin Media services - and it's free!

Just send your query to 07533 051 809 and we’ll text you back.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Declanworld wrote:

I've always had this programme on series link.  IMDB and Wikipedia list 30 episodes for series 5 while the BBC lists only 20.  In 'My Shows', I see that episode 21 has recorded (in the middle of series 6).

Any tips as to how I can ensure I don't miss an episode?

Series 6 is currently being shown from the start on BBC1 on Wednesday evenings. The episodes that have been shown should still be on the iPlayer. The BBC had earmarked showing part of Series 5 in the afternoons, but this was prior to the regular daily government updates that are now being broadcast in that slot.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That explains S05 E21 appearing after S06 started but there's still the discrepancy between the number of epidoes of S05.

0 Kudos