Menu
Xantia2000
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Text messaging help system difficult to use

Hi Everyone, I have been trying to sort out a problem with my VM Connect App by using the text messaging help system for the last 3 days.I have been moved from the Fibre team to the Mobile team ,back to the Fibre team and finally to the Tech team with all the delays of we will get back to you in the next 24 hours. It would seem they are all keen to help but if the problem is not on their screen they just transfer you on. What is even more of a problem is when a text comes to say they want to talk with you, or you are trying to reply to a question, you get approx 30 seconds to respond before an auto cut off comes to send you back to the ques.

Has anyone else found this messaging help system is failing ? 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Text messaging help system difficult to use

Hi Xantia2000,

What is the problem you have with the Connect App?  We may be able to help.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Xantia2000
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Text messaging help system difficult to use

HI newapollo, Thanks for your reply and offer of help, My problem was with the VM WiFi hot spots part of the app which i have posted on the community as "Connect App, Virgin Media WiFi fails security 802.1xEAP" but do not know how to give link to this. Thankfully i may have the answer to that question and posted it on the link. What I have found over the last 4 days of text to help agents is that they do not seem to have much information on their screens about the connect app and gaps seem to be on VMs web pages. If you have any tips or info you have found missing, about installing and operation of the app please would you share. 

Regards,

Xantia2000  

0 Kudos