Menu
SarahD90
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Terrible customer service

I am very annoyed.
My father called virgin to order a phone on my behalf and ordered a space silver colour.. while speaking to the lady I told him to change the colour to gold so he told them lady to order gold colour instead she said that this was not available and the next day we checked online and it was available she just couldn’t be bothered to change the order and we were told I had to wait until I received the phone to do an exchange and now the phone is out of stock and I can’t pre order.
I am very very angry.  

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible customer service

The website isn't always up to date compared to the person you spoke to on the phone, it probably was Oos so don't be angry

0 Kudos
SarahD90
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Actually no the website was up to date as my dad called the next day again and spoke to a lady and she said it was in stock but there was nothing they could do .. like I said I had to wait to receive the phone and now it is out of stock. 

0 Kudos
SarahD90
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And clearly if a phone is very popular then Virgin Media should stock a lot from it. 

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If a phone is popular then Virgin might not get as many as they want from the supplier
0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@SarahD90 wrote:

And clearly if a phone is very popular then Virgin Media should stock a lot from it. 

and if it's very popular then stock levels can vary and a daily (and hourly) basis.

it's entirely plausable that there was no available stock at the precise time you placed the order, since then stock has become available.
if you are not happy with the colour you ordered then simply cancel the order and place it again on the website with the colour you want when it is available.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos