Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Super hub 3 order

I ordered a Superhub 3 when I spoke to one of your operatives on the 23rd April when I was having WiFi issues with superhub 2. He told me it would arrive by Monday 27th April, it hasn't arrived and upon checking "My orders" on your web page I could find no reference to an order (referenceWS6812027), can anybody explain this please? I have since spent 30 minutes waiting to speak to someone about this and they said they would transfer me to the relevant dept to sort this. I waited on line for over an hour and a half before I lost patience and closed down the chat.

I also wanted to discuss downgrading my phone package but the question was never acknowledged by your people. I appreciate the fact that we are in lockdown over this virus, but I would have thought that a communications company of your size would surely have contingency measures in place to deal with customer complaints, you have certainly disproved that idea.

In my opinion you are more than happy to sell expensive packages and keep your customers on high tariffs just to keep the money rolling in and you fall far short of giving a customer what they want instead of what Virgin Media want., in short your customer service stinks and has now incensed me enough to cancel my contract with you, that's if I can find a way to do that!!. If anybody from Virgin Media has the guts to reply to this rant I will welcome chance to say a whole lot more; yes I'm bloody furious with you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Super hub 3 order

Calling in at 08.00 sharp is the best time. People are still reporting getting through ok - be patient.

Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4- "Thinking of leaving" when you have the best chance of getting through to the only still open (UK) call centre. They are the people who can help you cancel your contract or find the missing Hub.

Note if you cancel and are still in contract there will be early disconnection fee - if out of contract its 30 days notice.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying John and offering the advice and I will try that. I haven't signed any new contracts to my knowledge in the last 3 years so I don't think I will have much of a problem cancelling. I don't know whether you are a Virgin Media employee or another user, but you have to admit that they treat their customers like dirt and use them as cash cows basically, I think it is absolutely appalling and I've been with them for 7 years putting up with their treatment; I must need my brains testing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just another user ! If you received new equipment or changed packages - that would auto-start a new 12mo contract from that point.

I dont agree either. Apart from the occasional "clueless" offshore CS reps and the understandable problem when some numpty utility worker cuts a cable etc., I have never had any problems with them. Always got any free upgrades promptly, excellent help from the UK support getting discounts on my contract renewals, excellent service from the techy's and of course superb advice on here over the years 🙂

Luck of the draw I guess.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.