Menu
Kyna
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Signal checker.

Hello one and all,

Does anyone ever actually get an answer any different to "very good" or "excellent" on the signal checker despite having absolutely rubbish signal?!

And why, oh why, is it so impossible for the company to add the contract end date imfoation to the app? One can only get this information after thirty some minutes on hold and Greensleeves being well and truly forced into ones head. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signal checker.

Dont use any Apps. All the info you need can be found by other means. By signal checker do you mean wifi signal or network connection signal (these are different !)

Contract details are shown on "your account" in the VM website under "Contract details" - in there click download contract, open it and see it in there.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signal checker.

And if you mean mobile signal, are you sure you're using the Virgin one and not the EE/Ofcom one?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos