Menu
TheArtfulCodger
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Services unavailable in area?

Hi folks, 

Bit of a strange one, we were with VM for BB,TV,phone etc. a few years ago, looking at possibly coming back once our SKY contract is up next month but when I enter our postcode it says “our services aren’t currently available in your area”. 

We’re still in the same house and if I put in our neighbours house number it says all services are available?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Edit: I should also add that there are no outstanding payments on our account so it’s nothing to do with that.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Services unavailable in area?

Hello

It could be for any number of reason, the most likely being that is no availability in the Cabinets at this time.

Best to give sales a call and they may be able to give further details 0800 052 0422

Mike

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
TheArtfulCodger
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that, it could be I suppose but then wouldn’t it say the same if I put in our neighbours house number? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @TheArtfulCodger

Welcome back to our Community - sorry to understand that the services are not currently available at your home even though you've had them previously. 

As our user @DJ_Shadow1966 has advised, this is most likely due to a capacity issue; once we have exceeded the amount of connections we can have, we will temporarily stop selling in that area to avoid customers having issues with their services. 

I will be more than happy to check this for you - I'll pop you a Private Message so we can take some information and check your address for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos