Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Services unavailable in area?

Hi folks, 

Bit of a strange one, we were with VM for BB,TV,phone etc. a few years ago, looking at possibly coming back once our SKY contract is up next month but when I enter our postcode it says “our services aren’t currently available in your area”. 

We’re still in the same house and if I put in our neighbours house number it says all services are available?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Edit: I should also add that there are no outstanding payments on our account so it’s nothing to do with that.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Services unavailable in area?

Hello

It could be for any number of reason, the most likely being that is no availability in the Cabinets at this time.

Best to give sales a call and they may be able to give further details 0800 052 0422

Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that, it could be I suppose but then wouldn’t it say the same if I put in our neighbours house number? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @TheArtfulCodger

Welcome back to our Community - sorry to understand that the services are not currently available at your home even though you've had them previously. 

As our user @DJ_Shadow1966 has advised, this is most likely due to a capacity issue; once we have exceeded the amount of connections we can have, we will temporarily stop selling in that area to avoid customers having issues with their services. 

I will be more than happy to check this for you - I'll pop you a Private Message so we can take some information and check your address for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They said that in our area but yet we had virgin in best thing to do is get it touch with customer service and they should be able to sort you out.

Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Sambathedog2020 wrote:
They said that in our area but yet we had virgin in best thing to do is get it touch with customer service and they should be able to sort you out.

Hope this helps.

This thread is two weeks short of being a year old. It also appears to be the last time the OP posted anything, so they are probably long gone by now.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks