Menu
Sona
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Service

I moved to the new property and virgin media service is so bad that it's been 15 days and they are not sending the engineer.cthey keep on changing the date of the engineer.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service

Which services are you having problems with? TV, broadband or landline? If Virgin Mobile, then they don't actually operate the network.

All these services have their own separate forums on here where you can post details of your issues and get help - this chatter section isn't generally manned by staff either.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sona
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media keep on changing the date of engineer visit without giving any proper answer. when i called customer service they promised the engineer will be coming on 8th June, I have a copy of all the messages that I saved, and then they changed the date to 15th. Other providers like EE and Sky can help in installing the services , broadband and telephone same day after moving. Its already 15 days since we moved and still they are not able to provide service.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sona,

If it's a new installation the delays may be due to external work and permits required to perform the work. If this is the case then you should be able to contact the pre-installation and delivery team are on 0800 052 1734 to find out what the delay is and expected completion date.

If your services are already installed and activated then engineers appointments will be cancelled if there  are known issues existing in your area which are affecting a number of customers. 

If your services are already installed  then have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Sona wrote:

Virgin media keep on changing the date of engineer visit without giving any proper answer. when i called customer service they promised the engineer will be coming on 8th June, I have a copy of all the messages that I saved, and then they changed the date to 15th. Other providers like EE and Sky can help in installing the services , broadband and telephone same day after moving. Its already 15 days since we moved and still they are not able to provide service.

EE and Sky do not use VM’s infrastructure or network.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos