Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Renewal help

Hey all, 

I have rang up today as i realised my contract was up 5 months ago ( thought i was on 24mth ) anyway, im paying around 85 a month on a bundle thats none existent anymore so i asked to be moved to a new bundle to get a better deal as i do every year usually when contract is up to be told theres is something in the pipeline for existing customers for black friday and to call back this weekend.

I rang today to be bluntly told there was nothing they can do for me at all no discounts new packages nothing i find this strange as any other year they normally swap me on to something else.

Anyone else experiencing same? Ive asked for a manager to call me back been with them for over 10 years and up untill last year always had top package from them and never had issues before at all.

Any help is appreciated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Renewal help

deals change by the day afaik so its always worth another call - make sure you get through to the UK

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

dont wait for a call back they never happen 

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I recieved a call back to be told what im paying is cheap already! Explained several times the package im on os none existent any more and still using old equipment and was met with the same there is no deals or offers for you and to keep paying the 85 on a package thats no longer valid, crazy customer service, telling me there isnt a better provider in the uk but not ofdering any incentives to stay! Safe to say i think im going to cancel 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

the lower the price the lower the discount. we have seen on here that those paying 140 a month have only had a fiver off, including me.

companies aren't offering the discounts they once were. things have changed.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wow, someone who has actually got a callback from VM!

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos