Menu
Wilday1980
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Removing services

How do you speak to a person to removes some services, I want to take off tv and landline and just have broadband. I have been trying for weeks to speak to someone but its impossible. Tried then text line, no reply, tried on line chat no help, it's never answered, when I call the call drops before I get the right department. Surly there is a legal requirement that this is possible. I've made at least 1 probably 2 payments that I didnt want my patience is.running out🤬😡🤬😡

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removing services

Hi Wilday1980,

Unfortunately you need to contact VM directly as the Forum Team don't have access to enable them to change your package.

The best option is to call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could try the text messaging service again, however as you are aware it's very busy and your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. VM will try to answer within 4 hours, however it will more than likely take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
MartinOReilly
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi. have you had any luck removing your tv? I don't need mine anymore

I've tried but they just put me on hold and cut me off.

I've considered cancelling my direct debit  but fear losing my internet connection.

they have us in a headlock because  the internet is such an essential service, we can't risk losing it.

I think I'll contact my MP, though I'm not sure I'll have much luck.

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cancelling your DD would be a stupid thing to do, as all that would achieve is your racking up debts with them being passed to debt collectors and your credit rating taking a hit.

why would your MP be able to help? do they also work for virgin customer services?

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos