Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problem with Virgin Media Store

I’m having trouble with content I’ve purchased from the Virgin Media Store. The content will not play - a message saying ‘Error. Sorry, there's been a technical glitch. Please try again later (error code: ES004)‘. This message is almost constant! I have to resort to restarting the V6 box for the content to play at all. However, as soon as the next episode tries to load; once again the error message. The box set was quite expensive. Very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Problem with Virgin Media Store

Hey dl28,

Sounds like you may have an issue with your STB.
Don't worry you will not lose any purchases if you have a replacement!

If you could private message me your account number and site/area reference number I can look into this for you! Be sure not to send them openly on the forum!

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi. How do I send you a private message and, I apologise for my ignorance, what is an STB? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey,

So to private message me; hover over my profile pic and select 'send message'. And a STB is a Set Top Box (your TV box).

Thanks,
Steve
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more