cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase

Nickster
Joining in

Hi all, I've been on a discounted bill of £48 but now it has jumped back up to £70 a month which I really can't afford. Rather than going elsewhere I would rather see if Virgin is prepared to discount me again?

Nick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You'll need to ring CS and follow the phone prompts to 'thinking of leaving us'. You can speak to someone and negotiate a new deal.  You may be intercepted by a recording offering you a very small discount - ignore that.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You'll need to ring CS and follow the phone prompts to 'thinking of leaving us'. You can speak to someone and negotiate a new deal.  You may be intercepted by a recording offering you a very small discount - ignore that.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Many thanks Alessandro,

Nick

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Nick,

You can also try logging into https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media  and click on upgrade package. There may be an offer there, and also possibly a link to the online chat messenger service.

Yiu can also speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but phone calls take priority (this method can take 4 to 6 hours)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali