Menu
dinosaw77
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor service

Yet again Ive manged to get a couple of mins on the site before my service crashes again. I am in the BR4 area and have constant intermittent service from my provider. I spend more time waiting to reconnect then using /enjoying the system

very difficult to get anyone to listen/act as the system crashes continuously

What is going on with VM?

Where is the customer service?

Why am I paying month on month for a very poor service?

Anyone else as frustrated aa I am ???

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Poor service

@dinosaw77 wrote:

Yet again Ive manged to get a couple of mins on the site before my service crashes again.

What service keeps crashing, your broadband service I presume but you don't say? If it is your broadband service then why not be explicit instead of leaving us guessing. We might be able to help more then.

I am in the BR4 area and have constant intermittent service from my provider. I spend more time waiting to reconnect then using /enjoying the system

very difficult to get anyone to listen/act as the system crashes continuously

Why won't people listen? Have you reported a fault to VM. If you don't tell them they won't know. The call centres are operating, albeit at reduced capacity. But you can still get through.

What is going on with VM?

Nothing is going on apart from the usual issues of running a complex service for 4 million UK customers. You get faults.

Where is the customer service?

Its on 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via text message:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

or you explain your issue here on this Forum.

Why am I paying month on month for a very poor service?

Only you can answer that question.

Anyone else as frustrated aa I am ???

Not at all. I've been with VM and its predecessor companies since 1990. Very few issues.

If you have an issue you'd be better off explaining what it is and what you experience in the correct section of this Forum rather than just making vague complaints and moan. We can often resolve issues or point you in the right direction to get effective help. No system is perfect, things do go wrong and VM will put them right.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor service

Hi dinosaw77,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear that you are having connection issues. We'd be happy to look into things if you are able to clarify what issues you are having. I'll also post a link to our service checker that might help with advising what might be occurring in your area. virg.in/service

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos